List:       kde-artists
Subject:    Re: K-ARTIST: KDE 3.3 splash screen
From:       Marco Martin <m4rt () libero ! it>
Date:       2004-07-21 8:15:32

i know there are maaany proposals :-), but...
i tried to merge some of the idea emerged from this thread:
http://digilander.iol.it/m4rt/3.3proposal.png
note that this have still many rough edges and maybe later i will refine it

--
Mart

 Sponsor:
 Cepu ti offre ad un costo contenuto una garanzia nella preparazione
* Universitaria individuale con tutor specializzati
*
 Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=2612&d=21-7