List:       kde-artists
Subject:    Re: K-ARTIST: KDE 3.3 splash screen
From:       Wade Olson <wadejolson () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2004-07-20 16:47:26

Yes,

To me, the default theme should have a consistent: splash screen, icon set, window decoration and
widget set.

This splash screen is obviously high quality and could certainly be included (if Apple's sometimes
overzealous IP department is fine) with KDE, as it matches the Baghira window decoration really
well.

But should it be the new default splash screen considering the other theme choices (Keramik,
Crystal, etc) for 3.3...most likely not.