List:       kde-artists
Subject:    Re: K-ARTIST: Sodipodi icon
From:       "chris / os11.com" <chris () os11 ! com>
Date:       2004-06-03 22:10:12

Hi,

Ok, I think you should make the Sodipodi logo
more apparent rather than hiding it behind rulers
and stencils.

I think the orange animal thing (not sure what it is)
brands the program and I think more of a play on that
should be encouraged... else you might end up with
a generic app icon with no branding for future and
existing Sodipodi users.

Looking at the examples given for Inkscape and Sodipodi
icons I think they look too generic and need bold
individual styling...

I hope you can use these comments constructively, you
have created a great start for an icon. I just feel you can
push the creative process further and create an icon
which will last for a long time and not just till the next Sodipodi
update.

//  Chris