List:       kde-artists
Subject:    K-ARTIST: KDE Artists web site
From:       geoffrey <geoffrey () empire ! net>
Date:       2004-05-10 15:23:13

Just heard about this group. Would like to know more.  Have you anything
regarding purpose, goals, political orientation, etc. something in a
pamphlet?  Please send it to me.  I have worked in acrylic, oils,
intaglio and have enlarged scope into pixels.   Would like to share
experiences, knowledge.    Things to see on line.

I also have a couple of problems with set-up that I would like to ask
someone about.  The working size of my screen image is smaller than the
monitor screen; how do I adjust them? This has just not been a problem
before.  If this isnt the right site, could you recommend a site to
enquire of?

Thanks,

Geoffrey