List:       kde-artists
Subject:    Re: K-ARTIST: again, some svg fixed
From:       Ante Wessels <vitanova2 () softhome ! net>
Date:       2004-04-29 10:02:42

On Martes 27 Abril 2004 17:15, Jonathan Riddell wrote:
> On Wed, Apr 21, 2004 at 04:50:03PM +0200, Marco Martin wrote:
> > Hello,
> > This is me again :-P
> > i tried to fix all of the
> > ftp://ftp.suse.com/pub/people/wimer/SVGfromAI/filesystems/
> > with my script and then i corrected by hands all the wrong files, now
> > all of these icons looks good.
> >
> > The tarball can be found at
> > http://digilander.libero.it/m4rt/files/svgFromAi.tar.bz2
>
> They look nice to me, should I add them to CVS?

Yes. IIRC, Ken checked in the ones at the suse server. These ones from Marco
are repaired one step further. It is good to have them in cvs.

The originals are at the suse server. If an unforeseen problem comes up with
the new ones we can go one step back. Umm, I guess one can do that anyway in
cvs.

Cordialemente,

Ante

******
The most up to date info for kde artists can be found at the wiki:
http://wiki.kdenews.org/tiki-index.php?page=KDE+Artists
old:
http://kde.ground.cz/tiki-index.php?page=KDE+Artists

Scripts for kde artists, like svg2png4kde, add border, add drop shadow, change
filename, file conversion:
http://home.uwnet.nl/~vita/linux/index.html

Web course italian, poem generator, poetry, stories and visual art:
http://home.uwnet.nl/~vita