List:       kde-artists
Subject:    Re: K-ARTIST: again, some svg fixed
From:       Giovanni <gio.grifis () fastwebnet ! it>
Date:       2004-04-21 19:35:52

Great work Marco!!! :-)
I uploaded a crystal theme that uses svgs..now yours are there and I also
copied some of them (I also used your script for kfax).
Maybe it can be useful to test the rendering since it's also usable for
everyday use now..just one thing..icon with your script seems to be a little
too..mmm...lighting... :-)
anyway..the theme is being checked on freshmeat and should be online very
soon.