List:       kde-artists
Subject:    Re: K-ARTIST: Newbie
From:       Jonathan Riddell <jr () jriddell ! org>
Date:       2004-03-26 20:51:38

On Wed, Mar 24, 2004 at 12:34:48AM +0100, Frank Bauer wrote:
> just joined the KDE artists quality team (i think ;) ) and put my name
> down on the wiki page, so what work needs to be done?

Mostly creating icons, see reports

http://bugs.kde.org/buglist.cgi?product=artwork&bug_status=UNCONFIRMED&bug_status=NEW&bug_status=ASSIGNED&bug_status=REOPENED

Arn't new artwork bugs.kde.org entries supposed to be assigned to a
kde-artists users?

Also need a devices icon because block devices is not recognisable to
the user (could just put the hard disk, floppy and CD icon in one).

And the services menu in the Konqueror sidebar needs an icon.

One thing you could do frank is report the above two problems to
bugs.kde.org

Jonathan Riddell