List:       kde-artists
Subject:    K-ARTIST: Re: favicon & also, newbie :)
From:       Bischof <sbischof () ucsc ! edu>
Date:       2004-03-24 20:08:23

The last one is definitely the best of the icons.  Shows up well in both
konqueror and firefox, (different color management) I'm not able to test
I.E.  The second one is, to my eyes, definitely the strangest.

I'll use this as an opportunity to introduce myself.... I joined the
mailing list a couple days ago but haven't been brave enough to
introduce myself yet.  Name's Kyri....
my main goal is to get a new theme made based on a skin for a windows
messaging program i used to use, trillian.  (Don't know if anyone's
familiar with it).  I have the original artists permission and
cooperation, but he doesn't have the equipment to do any work for Linux
right now.  I'm waiting to get underway until i get Mandrake 10.0 on my
pc (and fix a few other bugs hopefully in the process.)  which is why i
hadn't introduced myself yet.  I can't do it until next week because
thats when my portable hard drives (in the form of other people's
laptops) come back.
and, hi frank! thanks for going first :)