List:       kde-artists
Subject:    Re: RES: K-ARTIST: KDE Icons
From:       Ante Wessels <vitanova2 () softhome ! net>
Date:       2004-03-06 12:25:29

Nice, sounds pretty transparent! I updated the wiki a bit. The tar with the
kde cvs sources is coming soon too.

Cordialemente,

Ante

--

******
The most up to date info for kde artists can be found at the wiki:

Scripts for kde artists, like svg2png4kde, add border, add drop shadow, change
filename, file conversion:
http://home.uwnet.nl/~vita/linux/index.html

Web course italian, poem generator, poetry, stories and visual art:
http://home.uwnet.nl/~vita