List:       kde-artists
Subject:    Re: K-ARTIST: New icon guide
From:       Kenneth Wimer <wimer () suse ! de>
Date:       2004-02-23 1:26:13

* Ante Wessels <vitanova2@softhome.net> [Feb 20. 2004 11:37]:
> Ladies & Gentlemen,
>
> A Crystal Icon Guide is now available at:
> http://kde.ground.cz/tiki-index.php?page=Icon+Guide
>
> It is based on the former icon guide, written by Torsten. Hi color became
> Crystal, pixels became vectors. New is an Icon Boot Camp.
>
> Unfortunately, the Crystal icons are not really open source. Everaldo never
> releases sources...

Excellent! Sorry that I have not been able to help much in the last few
weeks but, as some might guess, I am busy working on the next SuSE dist
(yast, wallpapers, kdm/gdm, bootsplash, grub, and more...)

Once I am finished with my "internal" work I plan on fixing several
rather annoying bugs if nobody happens to check
http://bugs.kde.org/buglist.cgi?cmdtype=runnamed&namedcmd=artwork
and fix anything in advance!?!?!

Don't worry about who owns the bug! He/She won't mind if you fix it!
Really! Even if you need more information to fix the bug...contact that
owner and he/she might be very willing to help.

bye,
ken
--
Kenneth W. Wimer - SUSE Linux - Nuernberg, Germany