List:       kde-artists
Subject:    K-ARTIST: Icon Boot Camp
From:       Kenneth Wimer <wimer () suse ! de>
Date:       2004-01-26 22:01:59

* Ante Wessels <vitanova2@softhome.net> [Jan 25. 2004 19:02]:
> Hi,
>
> I made a little Icon Boot Camp:
>
> http://kde.ground.cz/tiki-index.php?page=Icon+Boot+Camp

Excellent :-)

A very nice, if not somewhat obscure, way to explain _everything_ .

I honestly think that this is an excellent idea.

I truly hope that _lots_ of people read this page and do the excersizes
or at least try to do the same thing with a different design using the
same principles.

It is an excellent base for discussion and will help everyone to
understand the problems involved and what needs to be done to make
"good" icons.

In my opinion this is how we should make a style guide. The principles
behind all of the "Assignments" could be briefly explained as well.

Thanks Ante!

bye,
ken

--
Kenneth W. Wimer - SuSE Linux Nuernberg, Germany