List:       kde-artists
Subject:    K-ARTIST: conference logo contest
From:       "Andreas Kwiatkowski" <kwiatkowski () typorism ! com>
Date:       2004-01-22 21:15:26

Hi Chris and thanks for your reply!

I took my time and did so. First attempts at www.kde-look.org under user
name "kwiat".

Probably to some people it won't look as pretty as other submissions but
while beeing involved in print I know about problems which could be caused
by complex gradients and other pretty looking photorealistic effects when it
comes to t-shirt printing...

Therefore these three entries are simple and clean, yet. Probably I'll
release more screenshots which will look better if requested.

Greetings,
Andreas