List:       kde-artists
Subject:    Re: K-ARTIST: Any graphics besides icons needed?
From:       "chris / os11.com" <chris () os11 ! com>
Date:       2004-01-22 18:56:36

Hi,

If you fancy pitting your talents on kde-look.org then your'll notice a
link called 'Conference logo' this is a competition to produce the best
logo (most voted for) for the next KDE conference happening August in
Stuttgart, Germany.

There have been many people designing logos etc, myself included (see
the green on black one near the top).

Its all a bit of fun at the end of the day, but if you win you get the
chance to have your logo printed on t-shirts / banners / magazines and
appear on the website!.

I think it is a good way to get into the community spirit and meet
people who can give you advice and who might be interested in having
you work on there projects too :)

You've got plenty of talent so... Give it a go! :)

//  Chris