List:       kde-artists
Subject:    Re: K-ARTIST: SVG Icon kexi_kexi
From:       Ante Wessels <vitanova2 () softhome ! net>
Date:       2004-01-18 13:08:46

On Sábado 17 Enero 2004 02:48, Kenneth Wimer wrote:
> * James Richard Tyrer <tyrerj@acm.org> [Jan 17. 2004 02:15]:
> > I think that the Kexi icon could use some improvement.  However since I
> > didn't make the Kexi icon, I didn't think that it was my place to modify
> > it.

KDE needs quality, so you can always change an icon. Be bold, and accept other
artists may be bold with your work one day... The cone seems out of line, we
agreed earlier. You can change that too, if you like.

Cordialemente,

Ante

******
The most up to date info for kde artists can be found at the wiki:

http://kde.ground.cz/tiki-index.php?page=KDE+Artists

Scripts for kde artists, like svg2png4kde, add border, add drop shadow, change
filename, file conversion:
http://home.uwnet.nl/~vita/linux/index.html

Web course italian, poem generator, poetry, stories and visual art:
http://home.uwnet.nl/~vita