List:       kde-artists
Subject:    K-ARTIST: svg style guide
From:       Kenneth Wimer <wimer () suse ! de>
Date:       2004-01-18 1:59:30

Hi,

I checked in several SVGs into kdelibs a few minutes ago, including many
apps, which probably don't belong in kdelibs. Several files still have
"bugs" in them which, although not really ready to be checked in, show
the problems involved with the current situation in SVG Editors. Adobe
is a wonderfull company with more than a few secrets.

Before everyone rushes out and starts editing the files with vi, I think
it would be good to discuss the alternatives.

AFAIK there is no style guide for KDE SVGs. If I am not wrong, I think
that now would be a good time to start laying down a few ground rules.

What do you think?

<response appreciated>

ciao,
ken