List:       kde-artists
Subject:    Re: K-ARTIST: svg rendering
From:       Ante Wessels <vitanova2 () softhome ! net>
Date:       2004-01-13 15:57:03

On Martes 13 Enero 2004 15:43, James Richard Tyrer wrote:
> Ante Wessels wrote:

> The preview for The GIMP 2.0 is now available.
>
> It appears to be the best solution for SVG rendering -- it didn't have any
> problems with the AI produced SVGs that I have tried.

Man, just as I have finished the script! Does sound good though...

--

Cordialemente,

Ante

******
The most up to date info for kde artists can be found at the wiki:

http://kde.ground.cz/tiki-index.php?page=KDE+Artists

Scripts for kde artists, like svg2png4kde, add border, add drop shadow, change
filename, file conversion:
http://home.uwnet.nl/~vita/linux/index.html

Web course italian, poem generator, poetry, stories and visual art:
http://home.uwnet.nl/~vita