List:       kde-artists
Subject:    K-ARTIST: Free open source svg's
From:       "chris / os11.com" <chris () os11 ! com>
Date:       2004-01-09 15:44:57

Hi all :)

Ok, I've read a few emails on here from people a little annoyed they
can't get there hands on original svg's to create there icons. So from
today i will be adding all the svg's i create to a page found at:

http://www.chrisluetchford.com/svg/

so everyone that wants to develop icons further and want a place to
start or modify existing icons can do this :)

I've started the page off with the Crystal folder SVG so people can
pull that apart in svg software like sodipodi. i'll also be adding
svg's of the stuff i'm doing right now like klettres and khangman.

i hope this might start a trend for people sharing there original svgs
so we can all create better more consistent icons and hopefully fill in
the gaps with the missing icons :)

cheers

//  Chris