List:       kde-artists
Subject:    Re: K-ARTIST: KDE-Edu icons - Artist needed
From:       Ante Wessels <vitanova2 () softhome ! net>
Date:       2004-01-09 13:00:18

On Jueves 08 Enero 2004 18:16, chris / os11.com wrote:
> Hi
>
> I wasn't too sure about offering help with recreating SVG icons... but
> i just had a quick go at the Crystal folder icon and created an SVG
> from scratch and it turned out pretty well. see :
> http://www.chrisluetchford.com/folder.asp
>
> So i guess I could do one or two icons depending on time frame i get...
> maybe more... (took about 30mins to recreate)

Great you do it, but it is amazing. The folder is one of the most important
templates. It should be in CVS from the start. It should be in
http://webcvs.kde.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/kdelibs/pics/crystalsvg/ If it is not
there already something went wrong.

Cordialemente,

Ante

******
The most up to date info for kde artists can be found at the wiki:

http://kde.ground.cz/tiki-index.php?page=KDE+Artists

http://home.uwnet.nl/~vita