List:       kde-artists
Subject:    Re: K-ARTIST: KDE-Edu icons - Artist needed
From:       "chris / os11.com" <chris () os11 ! com>
Date:       2004-01-08 17:16:45

Hi

I wasn't too sure about offering help with recreating SVG icons... but
i just had a quick go at the Crystal folder icon and created an SVG
from scratch and it turned out pretty well. see :
http://www.chrisluetchford.com/folder.asp

So i guess I could do one or two icons depending on time frame i get...
maybe more... (took about 30mins to recreate)

anyway the offer is there. :)

//  Chris