List:       kde-artists
Subject:    Re: K-ARTIST: A minor icon crisis
From:       Frans Englich <frans.englich () telia ! com>
Date:       2004-01-05 16:09:14

On Monday 05 January 2004 16:54, chris / os11.com wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have just been messing around in the SVG editor Sodipodi and have
> recreated my kfouleggs icon in there. But now I can't decide if the
> vector version is nicer plus scales easier...
>
> Any help choosing would be great!
>
> http://www.chrisluetchford.com/kfoul.asp
>
> Also please note that if the SVG version is nicer I'll redo the balls
> linking together like in the game.

I think definitely you should go for the svg, in large part because it is
namely svg. Again, saying anything about is not really necessary, it's just
nit picking. Perhaps the blue square should be a little more dense and
darker, and a border contrast's corresponding to somewhere inbetween the svg
and the other one's. But that's just my personal opinion, as always.
The basename of the icon should be "kfouleggs", btw.

Cheers,

			Frans