List:       kde-artists
Subject:    K-ARTIST: More KDE-Edu icons needed
From:       Anne-Marie Mahfouf <annemarie.mahfouf () free ! fr>
Date:       2004-01-04 21:34:57

Hi!

In the kdeedu module, some icons are not totally Ok so we need to improve
them.
Having a svg image made for each creation of 128, 48, 32 etc sizes would be
nice.  Especially 128x128 is missing for some apps and OS X needs that.

So basically we would need someone (or several people) that could see for each
app in kdeedu if the icons are OK and make some in the missing formats. Plus
for some applications, the icons are not so good so new ones would be really
welcome!
I can make a list of what is needed more specifically if that would help.

Thanks a lot in advance,

annma