List:       kde-artists
Subject:    Re: K-ARTIST: "ikiller" idea
From:       Casey Allen Shobe <cshobe () softhome ! net>
Date:       2003-12-23 20:41:18

Ante Wessels (Thursday 18 December 2003 08:09)
> Nice to see you back on the list!

Nice to see somebody who remembers!  It's been a bit quiet here since I
rejoined the list - what's been going on?  I see that somehow people managed
to finish up all the color toolbar icons for KDE 2.0 (the last endeavor I was
working on), and even replaced them all a couple times thanks to that nifty
icon theme feature that was only being conceived last I was here.  KDE icons
certainly look a lot different today, and I fear I don't have any skill in
making icons of the current styles...

--
Sigþór Björn Jarðarson (Casey Allen Shobe)
cshobe@softhome.net
http://rivyn.livejournal.com