List:       kde-artists
Subject:    K-ARTIST: contributing icons for kwallet
From:       Will Stephenson <lists () stevello ! free-online ! co ! uk>
Date:       2003-11-12 9:57:21

Hi all

I drew a couple of icons for kwallet yesterday so we don't have to release
with George's black hole placeholder icon.  They aren't particularly
crystalline in that the gradients aren't dead smooth, this is because the
wallet is meant to look like leather.  I've kept the light direction and the
tones used close to other icons so they should fit in.

What do you think?

Will

--
Will Stephenson