List:       kde-artists
Subject:    K-ARTIST:Very delayed messages
From:       Eric Christopherson <rakko () charter ! net>
Date:       2003-03-22 7:38:21

I just noticed something odd... just yesterday, I received two messages sent
to this list from everaldo, whose dates were both Oct. 25 of 2002. They
showed up as "new" messages, and sure enough, the header shows that they
were delivered to my computer on Mar. 20, 2003. Anyone know what's going on?

--
Furrfu!		r a k k o  at  c h a r t e r  dot  n e t