List:       kde-artists
Subject:    Re: K-ARTIST:KDE Website Beta Layout
From:       Martin Konold <martin.konold () erfrakon ! de>
Date:       2003-03-21 14:16:54

Am Donnerstag, 19. Dezember 2002 00:23 schrieb Sebastian Faubel:

Hi Sebastian,

> here's my latest development snapshot of the KDE Frontpage.
> Anyone who's interested can modify it and send me her/his modifications,
> ideas and comments.

I very much like your ideas! What about making the the sub categories more
"keramik-like"? With this I mean rounded corners...

Regards,
-- martin

Dipl.-Phys. Martin Konold

e r f r a k o n
Nobelstrasse 15, 70569 Stuttgart, Germany
fon: 0711 67400963, fax: 0711 67400959
email: martin.konold@erfrakon.de