Did you try kde-look.org? On Friday 28 February 2003 23:42, Eric Christopherson wrote: > I have been trying to get in contact with Everaldo for some time (including > email to the address listed on his site), but he never replied. Could > someone on this list please either a) tell me how to actually contact him, > or b) maybe just help me out so he doesn't have to: > > I am looking for *older* versions of the Crystal icons. Specifically, I > would like them in a format suitable for editing and manipulating, such as > XCF, SVG, or even PSD, but if those are no longer available I'd still like > to see the PNGs. (Basically I would like to have copies of the *basic > elements* of them, for example the paintcan 'emblem' on the icon for a > picture folder, but without the folder part.) > > I have been after these for quite some time and, although I have some of > the older sets in PNG form, I haven't been able to find them in more > convenient formats; nor did I ever find all the ones I want. > > Perhaps someone could help me out. Did Everaldo (or anyone else) archive > these files somewhere along the line? Are they still available? > > Thanks! -- Cordialemente, Ante ****** http://home.uwnet.nl/~vita _______________________________________________ kde-artists mailing list kde-artists@mail.kde.org http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-artists