List:       kde-artists
Subject:    Re: K-ARTIST:Modifying the default icon schemes
From:       Antiphon <antiphon39 () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2003-02-03 15:57:33

Ante has understood my idea correctly.

Perhaps we don't even need to make any additional SVG
comments &c. but rather make it so that certain
particular colors will be specified to be the swapping
colors, i.e. how transparent GIFs are not really
transparent.

This is a hack but may be more feasible. Is there
anyone who is on the programming end of the SVG
implementation on this list?