List:       kde-artists
Subject:    K-ARTIST:New KDE.org Frontpage Design Request
From:       Sebastian Faubel <s.faubel () web ! de>
Date:       2002-12-22 13:39:20

Hello Artists,

I recently wrote a Email to your list requesting you people to make
preferrablay visual comments and ideas to the brand new KDE.org Homepage
design. Due to the 200K imagefile i attached the message was held back
for "approval" up to now.

I uploaded my latest development snapshot of the KDE Frontpage to the
KDE CVS. It can be seen at:

www.kde.org/testing/kdewww-beta-20021112.png
or (very soon) www.kde.org/testing/kdewww-beta-20021612.png

Anyone who's interested can modify it and send me her/his modifications,
ideas and comments.

I would also provide my files and adivce if requested.

Looking forward to getting a lot of response ;-)

root66