List:       kde-artists
Subject:    Re: K-ARTIST:Suggestions for KDE3.1
From:       Julien Olivier <julo () altern ! org>(by way of Julien Olivier <julo () altern ! org>)
Date:       2002-10-17 8:06:07

Hi

I submitted a patch few weeks ago that flattened keramik toolbars. As I don't
have access to CVS, I put it on kde-devel for it to be added to CVS. After a
short discussion, the maintener said that he lacked information about how
many people liked it and how many people prefered the satus quo. So I think
it could be useful to have a poll or just a discussion about this problem.

The problem was: should the keramik toolbars keep the current wavy effect
 when there are more than one toolbars or be replaced by a flat one ?

Look here if you don't see what I mean:

http://www.kde-look.org/content/show.php?content=3371

--
Julien Olivier