List:       kde-artists
Subject:    Re: K-ARTIST:i18n.kde.org logo request
From:       Wade Olson <wadejolson () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2002-09-13 2:57:09

I've starting working on some samples.

I will probably bundle several options as well as the
core elements used, so that people can use similar
graphics in the future if they like the work, or can
salvage some graphics for further work in the likely
event the work isn't used.

NOTE: I am using the exact pixel dimensions of the
original as a baseline.

Wade