List:       kde-artists
Subject:    Re: K-ARTIST:vector license concept 4
From:       ante <vitanova () softhome ! net>
Date:       2002-08-31 16:38:22

On Thursday 29 August 2002 15:18, everaldo wrote:
> I agree :)

Well, excellent choice :-)

When do you need the final version? Concept 4 could do. Still, while investigating \
some things, I found the following somewhere on the internet, a possible hole: The \
standard notices contain: "either version 2.1 of the License, or (at your option) any \
later version."  The guy said: say, the FSF goes broke, the remains are bought by \
microsoft, how will the next version of the LGPL look like? It's a bit academic, I \
guess this scenario is over my dead body for RMS, still, the save way is the drop \
"either ... or (at your option) any later version".

How do you guys want the library to be called? For the moment I called it "KDE vector \
icons", with the description "Crystal theme vector icons with handoptimized pngs for \
small icons." These things can be changed, of course the name has to be the same in \
the license notice and the short notice in the files (the svgs).

Cordialemente,

Ante

******

http://home.uwnet.nl/~vita