List:       kde-artists
Subject:    K-ARTIST:i18n.kde.org logo request
From:       Claudiu Costin <claudiuc () kde ! org>
Date:       2002-08-25 20:37:05

        Dear friends

   Please help me and make for i18n.kde.org a
new top page logo. Thomas Diehl and I, are not happy
with actual logo (modified from www.kde.org).

  To view the actual (modified) logo please go
to:
  http://i18n.kde.org/teams/
The logo image is:
  http://i18n.kde.org/full_logo.jpg

 What is my request:
  1) The text "Conquer your..." must disapear
  2) The babel fish which is present in Kbabel
splash screen should be used in this logo.  You can
see that i18n.kde.org favicon is the babel fish.

  One of you may have the Gimp XCF file from which
www.kde.org logo is made and will be more easy
for this request.

TIA

P.S. Don't CC to me. I'm subscribed to list.

kind regards,
--
Claudiu Costin, claudiuc@kde.org
Linux-KDE Romania http://www.ro.kde.org