List:       kde-artists
Subject:    Re: K-ARTIST:design of KDE artist web site v2 - varC
From:       ante <vitanova () softhome ! net>
Date:       2002-08-16 15:40:09

On Friday 16 August 2002 15:08, luciash d' being wrote:

Well, may be messy is better. Umm, the place at the left side is prominent. In
the western world we read from left to right. So, it is the first thing we
meet looking at the page. On your page, there is a lot of information that is
usefull only later on, first you want to look at the theme or whatever is
there. Then, only if interested in it you want the additional info.
Additional info should be at the right or under. That left side is where you
would want a clean cut menu or a nice logo. It is a bit like you walk into a
building through the storage room.

Cordialemente,

Ante

******