Hello together, I don't know if anyone has noticed yet, but the Konqui-Dragon at the Logout-Screen of kde 3.0.x still has some mistakes: If your background isn't white then there are some parts in the graphics where the artist has forgotten to include transparency. Also there's a mistake at the right eye, which in my opinion is somewhat of incomplete (but I'm noch really sure about that *g*). Anyway: I just sat down for a couple of minutes, started gimp and tried to correct these mistakes. If there's any interest in the new graphics I could send the pic. -- Ciao, Philipp _______________________________________________ kde-artists mailing list kde-artists@mail.kde.org http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-artists