Hi kde artists, I can see Connectiva icon theme (everaldo & tackat) will be default kde 3= =2E1=20 icon theme (I've just compiled the most recent snapshots). Because of tha= t,=20 and only because of that, I want to comment some of the icons from the=20 usability point of view. As an ordinary kde user I think design of the new Kmail toolbar icons is = not=20 good: 1. I get confused when I want to use any of these icons: check mail in, r= eply,=20 reply all and forward. I simply can not recognize what is what, and have = to=20 take an extra look to click on the right icon. The old default Kmail icon= s=20 were much better. Here is why (IMHO): a) using perspective for small icons is not a good thing because you are=20 losing space b) with added perspective a letter becomes smaller and then arrows have t= o be=20 smaller (otherwise the arrows would cover the letter) c) small arrows are not visible enough especially when you insist on ligh= t=20 green/blue circles with white arrows inside d) three elements for small icons are too much e) the only thing I see is something white inside a green/blue circle f) I am using 22x22 icon sizes for toolbars but even on 32x32 sizes light= =20 green/blue circles don't look good g) overall consistency: if you insist on adding perspective to letters th= en=20 add perspective to 'new message', 'delete' etc. icons too. Have a nice day, antialias _______________________________________________ kde-artists mailing list kde-artists@mail.kde.org http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-artists