List:       kde-artists
Subject:    K-ARTIST:Submissions/artist
From:       BDAquilla () aol ! com
Date:       2002-08-01 9:21:39

Hello,
 I stumbled on your site, would like to know little bit more about you site
and membership? I have a new site which is evolving as we grow....I am
designing a page or two dedicated to emerging and professional
artist/designers.
Please take a moment to review my site and portfolio(under-development) to
see if joining would help your team and ours here at "Aquilla Sphere". My
artwork is futuristic and geometric illusional abstracts......very coloful,
and unique style...
 Please email me any info and response.....I would love to add some of your
members and their site links to our gallery after I join your team.....
Thanks for the time and consideration......My site url is below and don't be
scared of the affiliates I have,  (lol) they are a big part of adding extra
$$$ for the support and maintaining our site...
again, thanks...
Daniel Aquilla
click here to visit... "<A \
HREF="http://members.aol.com/bdaquilla/myhomepage/business.html">Aquilla Sphere</A> " \