List:       kde-artists
Subject:    K-ARTIST:Submissions/artist
From:       BDAquilla () aol ! com
Date:       2002-08-01 9:21:39

Hello,
 I stumbled on your site, would like to know little bit more about you site \
 and membership? I have a new site which is evolving as we grow....I am
designing a page or two dedicated to emerging and professional
artist/designers.
Please take a moment to review my site and portfolio(under-development) to
see if joining would help your team and ours here at "Aquilla Sphere". My
artwork is futuristic and geometric illusional abstracts......very coloful, \
 and unique style...
 Please email me any info and response.....I would love to add some of your \
 members and their site links to our gallery after I join your team.....
Thanks for the time and consideration......My site url is below and don't \
be  scared of the affiliates I have,  (lol) they are a big part of adding \
extra  $$$ for the support and maintaining our site...
again, thanks...
Daniel Aquilla
click here to visit... "<A \
HREF="http://members.aol.com/bdaquilla/myhomepage/business.html">Aquilla \