List:       kde-artists
Subject:    Re: K-ARTIST:NEW: icons@kde.org = kde-artists@kde.org
From:       ante <vitanova () softhome ! net>
Date:       2002-07-29 16:31:10

On Friday 26 July 2002 07:03, antialias wrote:
> On Thursday 25 July 2002 15:17, Torsten Rahn wrote:
> > Hello KDE-Artists,
> >
> > After a small reminder on this list icons@kde.org was just changed to
> > point to this mailing-list. It pointed to Rik and me before. Have fun
> > discussing the input that we get via icons@kde.org.
> >
> > Greetings,
> > Tackat
>
> Hm,
>
> What is icons@kde.org ?

The address to send icons and other stuff to. As such is has always been on
the website. It used to be a mailing list, I was subscribed to it. At a
certain moment that changed apparently, I didn't get the mails any more. From
what I understand from Torsten's mail, it was changed from a mailing list to
just point to two email addresses, and now to point to this list.

Cordialemente,

Ante

******

http://home.uwnet.nl/~vita