List:       kde-artists
Subject:    K-ARTIST:Documents about icon creation for kde
From:       Alexander Lazarevic <Alexander () Lazarevic ! de>
Date:       2002-07-23 17:31:31

Hi!

Where do I find a more up to date version of (1)? And is there a descent
tutorial on how to create similar icons like the ones you get with kde3? The
lack of quality the icons I created have compared to the existing ones is
frustrating. Although I did use a renderer and gimp to get good results, the
icons all just look fuzzy. At most I admire how sharp the icons are even in
low resolution and how well the gradients are used to support a 3D
impression.

So what is the miracle? :)

Alex

PS: Please accept my apologies if this is all covered in a well known FAQ. In
	this case I will appreciate a pointer in the right direction.

(1)http://artist.kde.org/guidelines.html

--
"Whooaa, someone smells stinky! Oh, it's me." -- Barney