My brother asked me to design a web page for his band Tainted Emotions. At first, his site was nothing more than a few paragraphs describing his unique psychotic melodies. Although a good start, mere words failed to convey the complete Tainted Emotions experience. For that, I needed graphics. Not just any graphics though. Fast, sleek, and professional images that only my brother's band deserves. I found all the free public domain photos I needed at freewebgrafix.com. They had everything an aspiring graphics designer needs to transform a texty site into a graphic sensation. Animated GIFs, backgrounds, banners, and of course--photos. http://www.freewebgrafix.com _______________________________________________ kde-artists mailing list kde-artists@mail.kde.org http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-artists