List:       kde-artists
Subject:    Re: K-ARTIST:opinion
From:       antialias <vukman () dbmail ! dk>
Date:       2002-07-03 7:11:05

HI Everaldo,

1. excellent colors & gradients,

2. they look much better now with the new toolbar icons (I didn't like the
combination in previous releases: colorful toolbar icons and colorful folder
icons),

3. trash icon is really beautiful,

4. what is very interesting and great in this new set: they have a honey-look,
and that is much better than crystal/marbles look.

Cheers,

antialias