On Sunday 23 June 2002 06:44 pm, everaldo wrote: > I agree =20 > I was in the kdelook in one minute and we had 90%=20 > the following minute there were just 75% =20 > I don't believe that so much people have voted so quickly in bad.=20 > what this happening here? Hi Everaldo, would you be so kind not to send emails in html format, please? Voting on kde-look is manipulated, didn't you know that? Unfotunatelly, t= he=20 maintainers of kde-look. org know that, and they don't do anything to pre= vent=20 it. Some time ago I warned them and tell them how is possible to manipula= te=20 with votes on their site, but they removed my warning and what is worse t= hey=20 didn't even answer to the warning. Kde-look.org is actually a private sit= e so=20 they can do what they want. Don't expect to much. It is very easy even for ordinary users to manipulate with votes on that = site,=20 and here is how-to: Every time you connect to internet if you have dynamic IP (which most of= the=20 users have) you will be allowed to vote again.=20 But, what pisses me off on that site is not only that some people manipul= ate=20 with votes but also that some 'artist' 'update' their 'artwork' only to b= e=20 present on the opening site of kde-look.org (and they haven't updated the= ir=20 'artwork' at all). So every time users open kde-look.org they can see an = icon=20 theme although that theme hasn't been updated at all. Cheers, antialias _______________________________________________ kde-artists mailing list kde-artists@mail.kde.org http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-artists