List:       kde-artists
Subject:    K-ARTIST:call for help / Klipart
From:       Fabrice Mous <fabricemous () xs4all ! nl>
Date:       2002-06-22 17:57:08

Hello artists,

I saw the firtst clipart image from Kristof ... Is it possible to have a very
large image of this image ? [
http://users.skynet.be/kborrey/klipart/klipart_preview.gif ]

some background info:
===================
We (KDE-nl) have already printed a quantity of T-shirts of a logo from
Everaldo and the Konqi/gear-logo. Initially the T-shirts were made for use
during events. The whole thing is organised by Rinse (rinse@kde.nl) and me.
The printing was done with a transfer technique and because the images
delivered required full-color printing, it became a very expensive T-shirt,
(which was still very much wanted, because we sold much of our shirts on the
day of the event)

Klipart
=====
So what does that have to do with the Klipart ? The reason is that it only has
2 colors (basicly) which is something we are looking for for printing shirts.
By having some nice KDE-logo's whcih require less then 4 colors (< 3) prices
stay acceptable.

So is it possible to have a large image of KDE-gear logo like it is shown by
Kristof?

a call for help
Through this e-mail I want to ask the artists for help on this matter. Could
there be some nice temporary KDE-logo made with <= 3 colors (3 or less).

Well KDE-nl will provide the artist with the coolest logo a t-shirt of his own
logo :-P

Please tell me your opinion and ideas on the above matter ...

Fabrice