List:       kde-artists
Subject:    Re: K-ARTIST:ice crystal
From:       Hyrcan <hyrcan () hyrcan ! com>
Date:       2002-06-05 7:16:06

Well now...  This is what I get for responding so quickly...I didn't notice
all the subtle changes which take the blue tint away from most things...so
all of you who complained that the original crystal was to blue...this one's
for you...

I'll be over here in the corner trying to get my foot out of my mouth...  Bad
Hyrcan!  No Cookie!  :(

I love these icon themes!!!

Hyrcan