then i sended to him what i did (see the "homepage.png") and a little variation of it. since then zwobits (matthias) didn't replied yet so i don't know if he liked it or not... I'm sorry for not replying. I simply forgot it. I'll try to tell you now what i think about your design. At first i want to say that i agree that we should keep some details of the old design, like e.g. the rubber K or the kde-artist font or the color. These are things people recognize from the old design; they are something to 'identify' with. I think the structure, bottom and top navigation bar is a good idea. Now to the things i don't like so much. I don't like the colors, especially this orange. I thought about a new design that keeps a rubber K (in a different color) and the kde-artist font. We shouldn't build a new design in cutting the old one in pieces and pasteing it together to a new one. If you want to see what i'm trying to explain, i would try to visualize my thoughts tonight so that you could have a look it tomorrow (please tell me if thats the case) I think we (luciash and me) have different thoughts of the thing. I appreciate his work; he build up a complete page design. But in the end he could decide cause he's the maintainer. Greetings, Matthias _______________________________________________ kde-artists mailing list kde-artists@mail.kde.org http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-artists