List:       kde-artists
Subject:    Re: K-ARTIST:konqueror
From:       Torsten Rahn <tackat () suse ! de>
Date:       2002-05-10 1:29:32

On Thursday 09 May 2002 23:01, everaldo wrote:
> hello artists
>
> I created a new icon for the konqueror

The icon for Konqueror should show a Konqueror-Logo.
A Logo is something that should be _unique_ (this is even more important for
an important app like Konqueror). Unfortunately the symbol which you use
essentially isn't unique at all. Actually you'll find it in a lot of places
used on the internet and in various other places (Clipart libraries e.g.),
too.

http://www.petra.ac.id/images/log2.GIF
http://www.middelgrunden.dk/grafik/globus.jpg

For example if you travel by train in Germany you'll find this "Konqueror
Logo" on the little booklets which each passenger gets to get informed about
the arrival times.

Greetings,
Tackat

--