List:       kde-artists
Subject:    RE: Re: K-ARTIST:Folder icons
From:       "Pablo Liska" <pablo () ballotbin ! com>
Date:       2002-04-26 13:52:01

You should try kernel 2.4.19 pre w/ac patches (above ac2 includes rml's
preemption patches). This makes everything MUCH more responsive (esp konq).
Also, a hint: liquid is not as high performance as simpler styles such as
gonx or dotnet, etc.

ive been using 2.4.18 w/ the 2.4.19pre1 patch, ac1 patch and rml preemption
patch and it is much more responsive than the old 2.4's (it has the
responsive stuff of 2.5 and a better vm from ac, but its more reliable than
2.5)

its kind of a pain to do all that though.