List:       kde-artists
Subject:    Re: K-ARTIST:Mime icons usability & visibility ;-)
From:       lucijan busch <lucijan () gmx ! at>
Date:       2002-04-16 14:45:51

hi

i guess that shouldn't render on the fly but some times or at setting up kde /
installing new app it renders all that icons...

but what about different icontheme and so on... isn't that a problem...

there is another problem too....
i'm viewing all my images with konqueror but i don't want a conqueror icon on
a sheet of paper for a image... understand what i mean?
2nd: there are more mime-types without apps which handles them
and i don't whant to get a unknow-mime-type-icon for every icon without app

cu
luci