List:       kde-artists
Subject:    K-ARTIST:A little contribution :)
From:       antialias <vukman () dbmail ! dk>
Date:       2002-04-07 12:22:58

I've read that artist.kde.org got a new maintainer :) I've finished new design
for the site but unfortunatelly in the last two months I've had a lot of
troubles with my internet provider (Brenddbandsbolaget from Sweeden) which
sold its danish department to a danish company (Dansk Bredband). So, my only
connection to the kde community was through public computers (libraries).
I'm sending a little picture which is based on an excellent Qwertz's
splash-screen and it was aproved by Qwertz as a part of a new artist.kde.org
site.

regards

antialias
["KdeskopArt.jpg" (image/jpeg)]