List:       kde-artists
Subject:    Re: K-ARTIST:The KDE Icons
From:       Torsten Rahn <tackat () suse ! de>
Date:       2002-03-26 1:03:20

On Tuesday 26 March 2002 01:52 am Frans Englich wrote:

> >As you haven't contributed to kde-related artwork yet I wonder how you can
> >make such vague guesses and spread silly FUD.
> Hehe :)

Sorry for being too harsh ;-) Daniel wasn't too wrong after all as he probably
refers to the information on artist.kde.org which is outdated (anybody
volunteering for maintaining it? Otherwise we'll make it an alias to
kde-look.org soon).

> Daniel, go back to kde-cafe :)

kde-cafe? Oh, I see,

On Monday 25 March 2002 9:50 am, Daniel Cassidy wrote on kde-cafe:
> erm, he's actually dutch :) i made the mistake of guessing he
> was german from the syntax in another post :)

I guess you are guessing too often ;-)

SCNR & Greetings,
Tackat